Go to navigation Go to content
Phone: 757-395-4017

My spouse/ex is not complying with the protective provisions. What can I do?


Discuss your options with an attorney. You may need to file a motion with the court to enforce your protective order. If you are in fear for your safety, you should seek immediate help from the police!


An outstanding job on my case to have custody, visitation and support decided in my home state instead of Virginia after I separated from military service.- A.E.