Go to navigation Go to content
Phone: 757-395-4017

My spouse has filed an application for a protective order. What can I do?


Discuss your options with an attorney. You may need to present your case for not entering a protective order.


An outstanding job on my case to have custody, visitation and support decided in my home state instead of Virginia after I separated from military service.- A.E.